Ring home security is a comprehensive, smart alarm system that can be easily and conveniently installed anywhere in your home security, and no chiseling work or professional wiring is necessary. For this reason, the Ring Alarm Set consists of five individual elements, each of which has its own function and can be attached by yourself with minimal effort. The five basic components are the base station, the keypad, a motion detector, a door/window contact, and a signal amplifier, which is particularly useful in larger apartments.
Ring Home Security also has its own, really loud siren, which you can either control remotely via the app or trigger automatically. The Best Camera Systems and video doorbells are seamlessly integrated into the system. Everything is controlled via a user interface. If desired, the alarm can also be triggered if one of the cameras detects movement. Of course, the entire system can also be controlled via Alexa. This scares off unwanted visitors and at the same time makes neighbors and residents aware of the situation. We also thought about pet owners from the start: The Ring Alarm sensors can be adjusted to different sensitivities so that your cat does not continuously trigger the siren or Bello floods your smartphone with alarm messages.
Ring Home Security Camera General features
- Monitors the outside and inside of your home in 1080p HD video, with a sleek design that fits almost anywhere.
- You can see, hear and talk to visitors – from your mobile phone, tablet or PC.
- Sends a notification to your device as soon as motion is detected.
- Check your home anytime with live video.
- Works with selected Alexa devices to start video recordings in real-time using voice commands.
- Internet connection via WiFi or Ethernet.
- Easy assembly; all necessary materials are included.