How To Hide A Trail Cam For Home Security, question has become a frequently asked question with the increasing importance of home security today. Installing security cameras outside the home is a great way to keep an eye on your property even when you’re not at home. If you risk someone breaking or damaging the cameras, you’d better hide the cameras.
How To Hide A Trail Cam For Home Security?
How To Hide A Trail Cam For Home Security, there is more than one answer to the question. We have listed them below for you.
- Place the camera in a birdhouse or bird feeder. Direct the security camera so the lens is facing the small opening in front of the birdhouse or feeder.
- Hide your camera in a tree or bush. Lush leaves and bushes can hide the security Hide your camera in a tree or bush. Lush leaves and bushes can hide the security camera. Place the camera in a bush or tree, then check the video footage to make sure the lens is not obstructed.
- Purchase a camera designed to look like a lighting or doorbell. Some security cameras are designed to resemble other things, such as a lamp or doorbell.
- Put your camera inside the mailbox. Put a camera in your mailbox, then drill a hole in the lid so it can record what’s going on outside.
- Hide the wired camera’s cables with the PVC pipe. Visible and open cables to the camera will reveal the location of the camera to others. If you plan to use a wired security camera, you can first dig a ditch where you can bury the PVC pipe into which the cables will be placed.
- Get a small-sized security camera. It will be more difficult to store large, bulky cameras. The smaller the camera, the easier it will be to hide. Choose cameras that are smaller when considering alternatives.