Brinks Home Security Safe Model 5059, a locker in the safe. For the locking system, there are 3 pieces of 30 mm thick front and rear snap or 3 fixed bolts. The safe has two locks. Each lock has a genuine spare key. The probability of safe keys to open each other is 1 / 1,000,000. The filling material is concrete. Drill etc. under the lock blocks. There are 3 mm thick ST 60 hardness irrigated steel barriers to prevent puncture with piercing tools.
Brinks Home Security Safe Model 5059 Features
Brinks Home Security Safe Model 5059, the Cover thickness is 6 mm. The front of the lock blocks is 6 + 3 + 4 13 mm in total.
- Wall concrete thickness is 48 mm. There is no concrete in the cupboard section.
- This case does not have great resistance to fire. It can withstand only 400 ° C for 1 hour.
- The case is earthquake-resistant.
- There are height adjustable shelves in the safe.
- The case is painted with static auto paint.
Incoming search terms here:
- https://www besthomesecuritysystems net/brinks-home-security-safe-model-5059-features-2021/